Simply call: 360-651-8343 to schedule or for more info!
-Or use our forms below…
We are located at 16404 Smokey Point Blvd, Suite 205
in North Snohomish County, WA – Just off I-5 at Smokey Point Blvd – Exit 206
*All services are by appointment only.
Our appointment hours:
Mon – Thur 10 am to 7 pm
Fridays: 10 am to 4 pm
Saturdays from 10am-3pm
Reservations: Reservations are required for all services. Credit card required for all appts upon scheduling.
Confirming Your Appt is Required: Our system now has an automated “waitlist” and if you are not confirmed within 24 hrs of your appt, it will cancel you and open it up for another if they are on the waitlist for this same timeslot. You will receive the confirmation 72 hrs in advance of your appt, so please take the time to confirm, cancel or reschedule at that time with us.
Cancellation Fees: If you don’t cancel within 24 hrs a $50 charge will be applied to your credit card. No-Show appts including consultations will be charged $100. Please understand that all staff has to be here and ready for your appt and when clients cancel last minute or do not show up at all, no one else can be scheduled and everybody loses. Thank you for understanding.
Forms of payment :: We proudly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
Three ways to schedule an appointment with us:
1) via telephone 360-651-8343
2) via our Book Now 24/7 button below.
This will take you directly into our appointment book where you can schedule your own appointment. See reviews, services, available dates/times and even setup email or text message confirmation and reminders.
3) via the Quick Contact Form at the bottom of this page
We look forward to meeting and spending time with you!
We check email frequently and will reply back to confirm your appointment!
Quick Contact Form:
COVID-19 Important notes effective June 1, 2020
Changes within the facility: As you have likely already guessed, there will be necessary changes going forward and for the foreseeable future.
Requirements of our team:
- All team members will have their temperature taken every morning and will follow health protocols.
- All team members will follow required sanitation protocols.
- All team members will be required to wear masks as well as have the option to wear a face shield over top of their mask. And gloves will remain worn as they have always been.
- Each day there will be a team member assigned for on-going disinfecting of our lobby and restroom and all surface areas such as doorknobs, counters, equipment, pens etc. This person will additionally ensure that social distancing is occurring within our lobby.
- Appointments will be spaced accordingly to assist in the social distancing measures.
Requirements of our clients:
Of course, this goes without saying but please remember the symptoms list prior to arriving. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any of the other known symptoms, please reschedule and please give us as much notice as possible. We will not be charging clients for late cancels at this time.
- We ask that you arrive for your appt at the designated time. You may wait in the parking lot should you arrive early.
- We ask that you also wear a mask. If you are coming to an appt where your mask will have to be removed, we will have you do that inside of the treatment room and ask you to put it back on prior to re-entering the lobby. We have hand sanitizer in all rooms to assist with the on and off of masks.
- We will also scan you when you come into our lobby with a quick non-contact thermometer to ensure no one has a temperature over 100 degrees
- We ask that you not bring CASH money into our facility – payment can only be made via debit or credit card
- And lastly, we will have you sign an additional consent form that is specific to Covid-19.
While we understand that this may seem like a lot and may be a bit uncomfortable for some, it is for the protection of everyone and at this time it is required by law.