I hope this email finds everyone blessed and safe. I wanted to reach out in order to give an update as to where things currently are with Advanced Skin Therapy of Smokey Point and to convey necessary information for moving forward.
First, I am grateful to report that our entire team is healthy and doing well and we are all very eager and excited to return to our roles of helping our clientele look and feel great. While we certainly never take this for granted, in times like these our appreciation of what we get to do on a daily basis becomes that much sweeter. We thank you for putting your trust in us!
Date for Re-opening: Based on Governor Inslee’s press conference on Friday, May 1st, it appears that the re-open date for medical facilities will be somewhere between May 18 and June 1. Because of this, we have opted for June 1 in order to not have to debate an earlier date. And, we believe that the push-out to June 1st is the smarter way to go for everyone. Just a little more peace of mind.
And, also please know that we truly do understand that while some clients are anxious to return and have been reaching out to us; others may not be ready just yet. This is understandable, of course.
How we will be scheduling and rescheduling: For those clients that were already on our schedule, we will move your appt forward to the month of June in the same day range and time of day that it already was. When we do this (within the next week), you will receive a notification for this appointment. If this works for you, you do not need to do anything. If, however, it does not work well for you, please email us and let us know your preferred day(s) and time(s) of day and we will manually reschedule this appointment for you. This is the easiest way to move forward and it allows our team to do this from home. We have not had our phone lines manned since March 18. The email address is: Info@SmokeyPointSkin.com – phone lines will once again be manned beginning June 1st.
If you are a client that has not been on our current schedule, then you may also email us with the same preferred day(s) and time(s) of day and we will get you scheduled as well. Or you can schedule online.
There is only one service that we will not be able to perform at our opening. This is an Oxygen facial. The reason for this is that we don’t have a way to stop the airflow from extending out into the room and therefore we believe it is best to just not offer it at this time. If you were scheduled for this, we will offer you other facial options.
Changes within the facility: As you have likely already guessed, there will be necessary changes going forward and for the foreseeable future.
Requirements of our team:
- All team members will have their temperature taken every morning and will follow health protocols.
- All team members will follow required sanitation protocols.
- All team members will be required to wear masks as well as have the option to wear a face shield over top of their mask. And gloves will remain worn as they have always been.
- Each day there will be a team member assigned for on-going disinfecting of our lobby and restroom and all surface areas such as doorknobs, counters, equipment, pens etc. This person will additionally ensure that social distancing is occurring within our lobby.
- Appointments will be spaced accordingly to assist in the social distancing measures.
Requirements of our clients:
Of course, this goes without saying but please remember the symptoms list prior to arriving. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any of the other known symptoms, please reschedule and please give us as much notice as possible. We will not be charging clients for late cancels at this time.
- We ask that you arrive for your appt at the designated time. You may wait in the parking lot should you arrive early.
- We ask that you also wear a mask. If you are coming to an appt where your mask will have to be removed, we will have you do that inside of the treatment room and ask you to put it back on prior to re-entering the lobby. We have hand sanitizer in all rooms to assist with the on and off of masks.
- We will also scan you when you come into our lobby with a quick non-contact thermometer to ensure no one has a temperature over 100 degrees
- And lastly, we will have you sign an additional consent form that is specific to Covid-19.
While we understand that this may seem like a lot and may be a bit uncomfortable for some, it is for the protection of everyone and at this time it is required by law.
Additional Notes and Items of Interest:
Our Online Store is currently active and provides a 15% discount with free shipping directly to your home. We will keep this store up even after we re-open so that those simply needing to pick up products, can do so from the convenience of their home. Once we re-open, pricing will go back to normal, however free shipping will remain. Access our store by going here: https://www.vagaro.com/us02/smokeypointskin/products
Aesthetic Articles are written frequently about many of the services that we offer and they go to our blog page on our website. There is a lot of really interesting information put out by our team, so if you haven’t gone there, we would encourage you to do so: https://smokeypointskin.com/blog/
Specials that are Currently Active:
$100 dollar gift card for $50 (this is an Allergan purchase that can be used for Botox, Juvederm Dermal Fillers and/or Coolsculpting and our newest device, Cooltone)
Timeline: May 1st to while supplies last.
Purchase Here: https://giftcard.brilliantdistinctionsprogram.com/home
Gift Certificates in our store: These are buy $100 gift certificate for just $85 (use for any of our services)
Timeline: Now thru May 31st
Purchase Here: https://www.vagaro.com/us02/smokeypointskin/products
We truly appreciate each and everyone of you and so look forward to seeing you again soon. And please feel free at any time to reach out to us should you have any questions, comments or concerns. We are here and happy to help.
Debra and the Advanced Skin Therapy Team